- Submit and present your research in the field of Vascular and Endovascular surgery and any related field.
- Discuss with peers, clinicians and researchers alike and industry from around the world
- Widen your network of clinical and scientific interaction across specialties and across continents
Accepted abstract presenters will have to present a poster that will be on display in the Poster Area. Presenters will have time to meet and exchange their studies during the breaks and the Networking event on 10-12 October 2024.
The top 5 finalists' win:
- A certificate of achievement
Abstracts must be original and must not have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to VS-ART 2024. Abstracts of unfinished research will not be evaluated. Abstracts stating ‘data will be discussed in the presentation’ will not be accepted. Clinical case submissions are accepted.
Abstracts must be submitted using exclusively the online abstract submission form you will find on this website. Abstracts submitted by email or fax will not be accepted. Abstracts received after the deadline 30/9/2024 will not be considered. The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
The Presenting author must be the Contact author in the submission form and he/she must be listed first in the list of authors.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts an author/individual may submit, but the same research cannot be submitted twice, even with a different title.
- Accepted abstracts will be presented in poster format only, but a short presentation on the poster-board, chaired by a Faculty member, will be organized during breaks. More information will be included in the abstract acceptance letter.
- Abstracts must not exceed 300 words and must be submitted in English. Please do not leave blank lines to separate paragraphs. Special characters and symbols are accepted in the abstract except in the title.
The abstract must follow the following structure:
- Material and methods
You can only enter one figure or table.
Evaluation and acceptance
The final selection will be made by the Scientific and Organizing Committees that will determine the format and schedule of presentation for each abstract. No rescheduling or changes will be possible.
All abstract submitters will be notified by e-mail, about the outcome (accepted or not accepted) of the review and selection process. Please ensure that the email provided is accurate as all correspondence will be sent via email. If the abstract is accepted, further instructions will be provided at the time of results announcement.